Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...here I am!



I've finally decided to create a blog just about me and my family. I hope to look back on my posts and remember what fun we've had and how great life is!
As most of my family and friends know, we had our second kiddo just this past July! Adelaide was born at home and it was one of the best experiences ever!
Now we have our little 2 year old boy, Judah and our little girl. It's great being a mom! =o)



While staying at home with my little ones I also run a small business making "fluffy stuff for little monsters" with my mom. It's a great way to unwind and let the creative juices flow... so to speak.






My Hubby, Joe, is an aspiring photographer. He's the one that is typically behind the camera.. so you may not see him as often. You can check out his fantastic photos at his blog!

No comments: