Friday, February 27, 2009

Monsters in the Mailbox & Bob the Builders

I had to show a picture of these cute cute monster shorties I custom ordered from naturallybaby.com!!
I picked out the colors, gave her measurements and told her what I wanted. She got them done in record time and they are adorable! Perfect for summer! I've been wanting to Monster wool ever since I had seen Crankypants when Judah was little, now you have a hard time getting on their waiting list and a custom is sky high!





Over the weekend we went and got a desk and put up shelves in an attempt to declutter and organize the playroom/workroom/computerroom/etc. I'll have to get pics of everything, it looks a lot more organized. Joe snapped a few shots of Judah helping build the desk... our Bob the Builder.

No comments: